February 03, 2010

0 Days Left [final update]

Prizes Offerings:

Me: How to Build a Robot Army: Tips on Defending Planet Earth Against Alien Invaders, Ninjas, and Zombies

Ubie: Cupcakes

Dilf: Choice of Mark Twain Autobiography, The Studs Terkel Reader or The Last Gentleman Adventurer

Dizz: Handmade Pasties

Tits: "Something cunt related", her words.

Sysm: Crazy From The Heat, by David Lee Roth

Hip: How To Live At The Beach, by Sandy Gingras

BA: An oil painting of a cat

Dr. Mike: How To Shit In The Woods, An Environmentally Sound Approach to a Lost Art, by Kathleen Meyer

Gin: Foul Cross stitch

Sonny: A broken pachinko machine

Jeannie Martini: a martini glass

Monkey: A DVD of Monkey's Greatest Hits

Amy: Top Secret Oatmeal Cookie Recipe

Reverend Jack:
John O' Hurley book

Grant: Idle Hands on DVD

Aaron: 2 CD 'History Teacher', early works of Matthew Good and friends dubbed to CD from original hi-fi audio magnetic tape cassette.

Joe: Something

Al: A Potentially Different Something

Idaho: "Darth Tater" t-shirt

9 comments:

Room Mom Helper said...

Where are the Gouldings and why aren't they participating?

This is Ubie and I don't feel like signing out/signing in so just deal with my Room Mom Helper.

Nick said...

I know who you are. I know all you ALTs.

Gwilli said...

Don't care what squares and I'm putting up a copy of Idle Hands on dvd.

Room Mom Helper said...

POUND CAKE

Aaron said...

A copy of the 2 CD 'History Teacher', early works of Matthew Good and friends dubbed to CD from original hi-fi audio magnetic tape cassette.

I0, I1, J0, J4, J6, Bingo!

Nick said...

I'm entering Al on the grounds that he can never, ever remember his blogger log in.

Nick said...

Which leaves one spot left. Anthony said he would enter, but he seems reticent because he is poor.

Room Mom Helper said...

Is he using his empty Dorito bag as a sleeping bag on the cold streets of Toronto?

Moxie said...

If you let me play, I will offer up one of my tennis balls as a prize.